Chief Executive Director of the Caribbean Family Planning Affiliation
The Caribbean Family Planning Affiliation (CFPA), a leading regional organization addressing sexual and reproductive health and rights, seeks a business minded, visionary Chief Executive Officer to optimize the growth potential of the CFPA Secretariat and of its members. The position is based in Antigua.
Responsibilities will include but are not be limited to:
The ideal candidate will:
- Define and implement income generating strategies aimed at increasing the sustainability of the CFPA Secretariat and its members
- Embrace a keen, rights-based understanding of and commitment to sexual and reproductive health issues
- Define and lead advocacy initiatives aimed at creating a culture of respect for the sexual and reproductive rights of all within the region
- Ensure that CFPA members effectively implement their mission, within the mandates, guidelines and systems of the IPPF/WHR
- Develop strong partnerships and collaborative agreements with relevant international, regional and national agencies in support of the CFPA’s efforts to cultivate a culture of respect for sexual and reproductive health and rights across the region
- Ensure that the CFPA and its members comply with the standards, mandate, guidelines and systems requirements of the IPPF.
The candidate is expected to have a strong understanding of the Caribbean realities and culture as they relate to sexual and reproductive health and rights. S/he will be expected to master strategic thinking, change management, negotiation, donor cultivation, proposal writing and advocacy. He/she should have a post-graduate degree in Business Management or related field and extensive experience in leading organizational growth. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The deadline for applications for this position is March 30th, 2018. Please send: a letter of interest, resume to Mme Corinne Lombion at email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 30, 2018.
Caribbean Family Planning Affiliation is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of HIV/AIDS status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, and disability.