Damaging gossip, harsh stares, aggressive remarks, exile. These are just a few forms of stigma and discrimination regularly faced by people living with HIV. A growing body of evidence has shown that... READ MORE
We’ve reached the end of the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence, a time set aside to internationally recognize the atrocities committed against women and girls and recommit to putting a stop... READ MORE
During the course of my work supporting the expansion and strengthening of abortion services for young women in Latin America and the Caribbean, I have visited many countries where abortion is... READ MORE
"This man will kill me and nothing will happen." For eight years, Dolores and her children endured severe beatings at the hands of her husband. During the first year of the abuse, she sought help... READ MORE
When the head of the International Monetary Fund, Dominique Strauss-Kahn (DSK), was charged with sexually assaulting a housekeeper in a New York hotel, the entire world was in shock. More often than... READ MORE

FacebookTwitterlinked ingoogleYoutubeVimeoPinterestRssRss